Make your own free website on

teeN agoNy auNt

Replies from the public to problems from ....UNHAPPINESS
... relationships
Agony Aunts Around the Country

Enter subhead content here

If you would like to reply to a problem that you have seen up on this site then you can. You can either respond to the person personally by sending them an e-mail, OR, to have your response put up on the website follow the instructions below-
  1. Copy the entry from the guestbook, this includes the date and time and email address.
  2. Go into- "Agony aunts around the country" then click on the topic that you got the problem from- e.g. parents. this allows you to post the entry.
  3. Paste in the problem in the correct box
  4. Type your reply

Enter supporting content here